Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Expose the back of the dryer and disconnect the dryer vent duct, then thoroughly clean the entire area and the flex duct that leads to the wall.
- We blow out the rest of the duct system with a high capacity blower toward the exterior of the home.
- In extreme conditions such as a system has been completely clogged with debris, we use our powerful rotary system to dislodge the obstruction.
- We also install or replace bird cages to prevent any bird nesting that could become a fire hazard.
- After the work is completed we place the dryer back to where it belongs, and we clean up any dust or debris that may have escaped.