Before We Arrive to Power Wash:
We always take great care to make sure none of your property is damaged by our equipment so…
- Close all doors and windows to keep water from coming into your home and causing damage.
- Check with your Exterminator. If you use an exterminator, schedule them after the house washing. We want to avoid washing away any products the exterminator has put in place. CAUTION: If you’ve recently had an exterminator come out, call them to see when it will be safe to be in the building without air circulation.
- Turn off alarms prior to our cleaning. Some sensitive equipment may be set off with movement or possible vibration from the water.
- Remove vehicles. If you will need to use them before, during, or after the cleaning, move them to another area.
- Coming and Going - Let someone from Scrubacuct know, if you need to leave or enter the house during the cleaning process. You don’t want to get wet!
- Supervise children. For their own safety, children should not be in or near the work area during our visit.More Questions? If you have any other questions or concerns about getting ready for our arrival, please give Scrubaduct a call, or send an email, before your appointment.
- Sit back and relax! Let us do the dirty work! top